FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Highland Homes Aspendale in Stonebridge Ranch | Get an ARG 3% Buyer Cash Rebate Worth Thousands!
Aspendale offers modern luxurious homes, lower taxes, Frisco Schools and all the great amenities of Stonebridge Ranch to boot!
Apendale is now in its final closeout phase and soon buying new in Stonebridge Ranch will become a thing of the past.
Read more about the great features of Aspendale Homes and how you can save up to 3% with an ARG Buyer Cash Rebate, or see below for listings of homes in Aspendale in Stonebridge Ranch.
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Aspendale Homes Features
For years Stonebridge Ranch has been the DFW Metroplex's No. 1 Master Planned Community with over 5000 Acres and nearly 35,000 residents. Nearly 20% of the land mass is dedicated to common ways, parks, schools, amenity centers, Tennis, Country Club Golf and 14 catch and release lakes. View some of the many features of Aspendale Homes:
- HOA Dues - $714/Year - Tax Rate - 2.3%
- Famous Stonebridge Ranch HOA, 30 miles of Hiking/Biking Trails, Sportsplex, Adriatica, Golf, etc.
- Exciting New Floor plans from the $260's
- Location, Location, Location! Getting to 121 or US75 is a SNAP!
- Most floor plans include Study, Game & Media rooms Plus Covered Patio
- ARG's incredible MOVE UP FREE Program now makes it easier than ever to sell your current home and move up to a New Highland Home!
- See our page on Stonebridge Ranch for more information.
Remember Don't Buy NEW Until You Talk With ARG!
Use It or Lose It! Special ARG Client Incentives Will Save You Thousands on a New Highland Home in Aspendale McKinney!
Don't forget to search ARG's New Home Gallery of exciting new homes for sale inside Collin County and ARG's exclusive Model Home Photo Galleries. Save time and money right here on Collin County's best virtual real estate website. We'll help you cover Collin County like never before!
We Know Highlalnd Homes! We're a Multi-year No.1 Award winning Realtor and can put our experience and knowledge to work for you.
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, Allen, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Highland Homes in Aspendale or any surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Megatel Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes