FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Highland Homes of Texas | Buy a New Highland Through ARG and Get a 3% Buyer Cash Rebate!
Highland Homes provides one of the best combinations of style, Energy Efficient floor plan design, finish-out and functionality benefits, like integral network and entertainment wiring. Highland Homes can be found in DFW's best 5 Star master planned communities. When combined with one of the best new home warranty's ever, Highland needs to be on your short list of DFW builders.
Highland Homes is a family owned Texas Home Builder based in Plano Texas. To be among the TOP builders in Texas you have to be building the right new home that people want to buy. Highland has consistently been a top new home innovator and one of the very top choices people turn to when buying a new home from the $200's up to $500+K.
Highland Homes Standard Energy Features
Highland Homes is known for their "econstruction" homes. This means their homes are all EFL Certified (Environments for Living), also "GreenBuilt for North Texas" compliant. You can expect low HERS scores (Home Energy Rating System), advanced energy products like 366 Low-E3 Vinyl Windows, LP Techshield, Perforated whole house soffits, ventilated attics for cooler summer attics with less trapped moisture, tight construction, Energy Star Rated appliances, Trane AC with a minimum of 14 SEER, low flow faucets, toilets and advanced irrigation systems and more.
- Environments for Living - Highland Homes tests each home through a third party energy rater to meet EFL requirements. Additionally the heating and cooling energy use come with a limited guarantee for Kilowatt and therm usages.
- LP TechShield radiant barrier roof decking to reduce attic temperatures by up to 30 degrees, keeping your home cooler while using less energy.
- Vented James Hardie Cement Board Soffits to improve attic ventilation during those HOT Texas Summer months.
- Ultimate performance LoE3-366 glass (or equivalent) vinyl windows that reflect heat, but allows light to stream in. Windows have a 10-year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Trane 16 SEER Energy Saving air conditioner systems. Top rated for quality and reliability and warranty.
- Honeywell TH8110 touch pad programmable thermostat.
- Standard insulation include R-13 fiberglass batt in exterior walls, R-13 fiberglass batt in walls, ceiling, and floor for media room sound barrier, R-22 fiberglass batt insulation in sloped ceilings, R-38 blown-in fiberglass in all flat ceilings, R-38 fiberglass batt located in garage ceilings below living areas, Air-tight polysealant foam on exterior walls, windows, doors, base plates, and holes drilled through top plates
- Energy savings 50-Gallon hot water heaters. 2 when house has 3 or more bathrooms.
- Energy saving weather-stripping on all doors and pull down attic stairs.
ARG Rebates Help Consumers SAVE Thousands of Extra Dollars. Learn More.
We Know Highland Homes! We're a Multi-year No.1 Selling Agent for Highland Homes and a Top Selling North Texas Realtor. Make your next home purchase count by putting our experience and Deal Making knowledge to work for you.
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding The Tribute Homes or any surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
NO REBATE? Then You're NOT Getting Your BEST DEAL!
With Our Cash Back Offer You Can Get THOUSANDS of Dollars Below the Builders Bottom Line!!
Builders have ONE Bottom Line Price, and it is the same with or without an agent. That means a $350K New Highland Home with ARG means $10,500 Cash Back and without ARG means $0. Everyone wants a DEAL, but I can help you get the builders BOTTOM LINE, and then help you net thousands below this price with our rebate.
Sell Your Home For FREE! Save The Entire 6% Listing Fee!
We introduced DFW's FIRST 100% Commission Free New Home Move-up back in 2004 and have been a consumers best friend ever since. With our system, you'll get FULL SERVICE, cosmetic review of your home, referrals to DFW's best and lowest cost cosmetic make ready contractors and then final staging advice prior to listing you.
Our system works and produces amazing results as we have sold an amazing ~95% of our move up client's homes. Our industry leading commission free move up WILL turn your largest closing cost expense (the agent commission) into the EQUITY you keep! TOTALLY FREE MOVE UP!
Use Our Calculator To View Your COST to Sell Your Current Home With DFW's Best and Lowest Cost New Home Move-up!
Calculator Shows ARG Savings Compared to Traditional 6% Listings
Contact Us About Representing You With Highland Homes
(Fields marked with * are required.)
Since 2004 ARG has come through for numerous McKinney and Collin County area home buyers and sellers who were benefited with savings as high as $40,000! With approximately a Quarter Billion in local real estate sales, ARG has won numerous multi-year awards from sources such as "D-Magazine," "Stonebridge Ranch," Star Creek, and Highland Homes. We have also won awards from Drees homes, Huntington Custom Homes, and have been designated as an "Elite Realtor" for Darling Homes and was Darling Homes 1st featured Realtor team in their newly launched "in-touch" Realtor monthly newsletter in February 2009. In 2008 ARG was once again the top selling Realtor for Star Creek, Allen.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
It's Official - The Stonebridge Ranch Beach Club is CLOSED Today, But The Snow Slopes Are Open At Adriatica!68 Views Add a Comment
Plano New Homes for Sale! Creeks of Timber Brook, Plano! 3% Cash Rebate, Special Sales Price Hot and NOW!117 Views Add a Comment
Lawler Park Home for Sale - 2 Year Old Pocket Listing! North Facing Oversized 75 ft lot 5 Bed ~4500SF $559,000!148 Views Add a Comment
Barcelona McKinney - This is Your Last Chance For Phase 1! Phase 2 Buyers Must Wait Until Mid 2016 - 2017146 Views Add a Comment
Reduced!! Frisco New Home Near Legacy Corridor! Close in 20 Days! North Facing 3700+sf 5/4/3 Marked Down!207 Views Add a Comment
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes