FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Huntington Homes Texas| Luxury Homes From the $600's
2% Buyer Cash Rebates plus All Builder Sales Incentives or Low Cost to Commission Free Move up Offer
When it becomes time to spend serious money on a new luxury home you need a serious builder, with a time proven track record of building top quality luxury homes.
Huntington Custom Homes packs perhaps the best combination of 5 Star locations, style, construction know-how, material quality, luxury appointments, functionality of space, than any DFW area luxury class home builder.
Huntington Custom Homes has received "Triple Honors" from J.D. Powers in 2007 for Quality, Home Design and Customer Satisfaction and year after year, Huntington builds upon their success with construction improvements designed to give luxury home buyers lasting value!
Building a "Luxury Custom Home" is not an easy job for any home builder because a Luxury Home is really not a luxury home if it is just more of the same type of home found everywhere, but an improvement of quality to match the high end décor.
The Factors that must be Considered Carefully are as Follows:
- Location! Make a mistake here and you might never be able to resell. For a Luxury Home consider only desirable resale locations that have supporting "Comps" to help maintain the investment you have in your home.
- Builder Experience - The quality of company you hire to build your luxury home is a huge decision. Building a home from a reputable Builder known for building a better home helps you to protect your real estate investment for years to come.
- Floor plan and Style - Whatever you do, make sure you have a time tested builder in charge of building your luxury home. I can't tell you the number of very expensive luxury homes that had consistent problems with roofs leaking, fireplaces that were damaged from water all due to the home's classy elevation. Also if you make a fundamental floor plan mistake, you might be the only person who loves the house you bought which will make future resale a BIG problem.
- Price. If it were not already extremely difficult with the first 2 considerations. The home builder still has to deliver a finished home that worthy of the price they are asking. This is where ARG can be a big help. Getting a good home at a good price is important if you ever want to be able to sell and break even. The whole purpose for hiring an agent is to help guide you into making a sound financial decision.
- Warranty Support. If your builder might not be around in a year's time you might consider how that would impact you if you discovered a flaw or if you needed to sell and a potential buyer inquires about builder support.
THE VALUE PROPOSITION BEGINS AT THE PLANNING TABLE
That is why Huntington Custom Homes is a builder you want to interview in the initial stages of building your next new luxury home. Nearly all locations selected by Huntington and Sanders Custom Homes are what I would consider A+ locations. This means people want to live there. The hardest job by a Custom Home Builder is therefore to identify a land developer who has the location and community aesthetics "nailed." All good home builder like Huntington Custom Homes has done this over and over again.
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Huntington Homes or Luxury Homes in the surrounding area. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
ADD VALUE TO YOUR NEW HUNTINGTON HOME PURCHASE WITH ARG CLIENT CASH INCENTIVES!
Why Leave a Check Worth THOUSANDS With Your Name on it Behind?
What's Better Than a New Huntington Home? Getting a 2% Cash Rebate When You CLOSE with ARG!
A $700K Huntington Home with ARG means $14,000 Cash Back and without ARG means $0. When you realize that new home builder's bottom line price is the same with or without an agent having ARG as your agent means Netting a lower price or adding THOUSANDS in Cash Back that would simply be retained by the builder. ARG Rebates can be taken as cash back, used for closing costs or even offset the cost of special upgrades. After the sale, rebate can make a wonderful downpayment on a beautiful new backyard pool! To Get Your Valuable Rebate Certificate Click the Graphic to the left, or CLICK HERE to get more information.
Sell Your Home For FREE! Save The Entire 6% Listing Fee!
ARG is as "no brainer" as it gets when selecting your move up listing agent especially if you would like to eliminate your large listing commission. Before During the last 10 years ARG has quietly become one of North Texas very top new home Realty firms due to the incredible financial advantage you realize as a client of ARG. In most cases with ARG as your move up agent, you can kiss the entire 6% listing fee good by! When you consider we have sold ~95% of our move up client's homes since 2004, you simply can not find a better record from a Collin County based listing agent.
If you have a home that you need to sell before you can buy a new Huntington Custom Home then you need to talk to ARG. Our industry leading commission free move up eliminates your entire LISTING COMMISSION! This is a savings of ~6% that transforms your largest closing cost expense into the EQUITY you keep! TOTALLY FREE MOVE UP!
Commission Free Move up in Lieu of Buyer Rebate Offer
Check Out YOUR Savings On ARG's Sell For FREE Calculator!
Calculator Shows ARG Savings Compared to Traditional 6% Listings
ARG Realtor Awards and Recognitions
Since 2005 ARG has come through for numerous McKinney and Collin County area home buyers and sellers where clients realized commission savings that reached as high as $40,000. As a result we have won numerous multi-year awards from sources such as "D-Magazine," "Stonebridge Ranch," Star Creek, and Highland Homes. We have also won awards from Drees homes, Huntington Custom Homes, and have been designated as an "Elite Realtor" for Darling Homes and was Darling Homes 1st featured Realtor team in their newly launched "in-touch" Realtor monthly newsletter in February 2009. In 2008 ARG was once again the top selling Realtor for Star Creek, Allen.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes