FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Frisco Townhomes provide the convenient, low maintenance features offered by most of the other Collin County homes; however in Frisco you can add location to your list of advantages. Frisco Townhomes are only minutes from the Tollway, great shopping at Stonebriar Mall and JC Penney, the Frisco Baseball Stadium and EDS, as well as hundreds of local area employers.
In fact, this location combined with the qualities of these townhomes should mean excellent future resale value. Over 40 of these Frisco Townhomes have been Sold since November/2007!
Click on the desired community to get more information on these popular Frisco townhome communities or see below for listings of the many Frisco townhomes for sale in Collin County. Browse all Frisco real estate for sale.
Friso Town Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
6 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 6.
Home is currently leased so cannot be owner occupied until 6-2016. Great investment property....
Stunning townhome located within the five billion dollar mile. Large master on 1st floor with...
A TOTAL MUST SEE IN BELLA CASA! EVERY UPGRADE YOU CAN IMAGINE. ONE OF A KIND IN PRIME LOCATION!...
Great Location in highly sought after Bella Casa! Minutes from the Dallas Cowboy Complex....
Great area! This 2-story townhome has a formal living room or study & an open dining area &...
3 Bedrooms with a study and loft! Easy access to tollway,121,Preston & Stonebriar Mall. Spacious...
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Frisco Townhomes and surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Up to $75,000 Total Savings for the 4th of July Weekend in West Frisco! 3% Rebate Plus $10,000 Bonus!113 Views Add a Comment
Villages of Twin Creeks Allen American Legend Homes Now Pre-Selling! 4% Cash Rebates or Free Move-up Offer964 Views Add a Comment
Phase ONE Now Open! Inspiration Texas in St. Paul with Views of Lake Lavon! From the $250's Rebates to 3%535 Views Add a Comment
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes