FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Qualifying Builders for ARG's 3% Buyer Cash Rebate
With ARG as your buyer agent you won't have to worry whether you got the Builders bottom line because we will help you find it, plus provide you with the best Buyer Cash Rebates in Texas. ARG's "Value Added" agent services pay for themselves while helping you get the best new home deal possible. Learn more about ARG's Texas Best Rebates.
Get 3% Cash Back For The Following New Home Builders!
Emerald HomesStandard Pacific Homes DFW
Following Builders we offer a minimum of a 2% Cash Rebate
New Castle Homes
* All 3% Cash Rebates are dependent upon 3-4-5 commission program existing at time of sale.
Having a realtor represent you does not change the price you pay for your new home. New homes are priced the same with or without an agent. To insure you receive your valuable buyer cahs rebaate you must first register ARG as your new home buyer agent. Rebates may be used to reduce or eliminate closing costs, pay for design center upgrades, or reduce your home's price if allowed by your builder. You may also receive a rebate check. Other New Home Builders qualify for a minimum cash rebate of 2% plus HALF of any agent bonus. All rebate information found on this website is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed. If you have questions, please contact Mike at 214-727-3686 or email us by clicking here - contact us. We are here to help.
DIAL UP YOUR SAVINGS ON ARG's REBATE CALCULATOR
Your Buyer Home Rebate
How to Get Your New Home Buyer Cash Rebate
Please follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Please Register with us. We'll contact you to discuss your needs and how we can help.
Step 2: Print ARG's Buyer Cash Rebate Certificate. Then email us. We'll send your Rebate Agreement.
Step 3: Register ARG (Mike Askins) as your buyer agent on your 1st visit with any builder.
Step 4: Close & Collect your Rebate or use towards Closing Costs, Moving Expenses, etc.!
Example: 3% = $9,000 Cash Back on a $300,000 New Home!
ARG Represents Buyers for New Home Sales in all of North Texas including Anna, Allen, Fairview, Melissa, Celina, Prosper, McKinney, Princeton, Wylie, Sachse, Garland, Rowlett, Fate, Rockwall, Forney, Plano, Frisco, Little Elm, The Colony, Lewisville, Denton, Aubrey, Grayson County, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Keller, Grapevine, Carrollton, Dallas, Lavon as well as other Texas Locations. Contact ARG for all locations.
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the Buyer Cash Rebate or McKinney and surrounding area real estate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes