FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Great Dallas/Fort Worth Year End Home DealsPosted by Mike Askins on Friday, November 16th, 2012 at 10:57am.
Quiet Before Fiscal Cliff Resolution Means Its Time to Capture a Great 2012 Year End New Home Deal in Dallas Fort Worth and Lock in the Lowest Rates of 2012
Deficit reduction efforts will most likely align themselves towards accelerated business growth combined with limited tax increases and tax loophole elimination. 2012 was the first year where DFW housing finally showed month after month growth and it can be argued that this growth period began in the 2nd half of 2011. Housing, over the course of many decades has always been the one indicator that has signaled economic recovery from a prior recession. I expect business leaders and government to work out a solution that will be pleasing to all involved, and that includes Wall Street.
Timing is Everything! Great Location and Timing - Even Better!
With that in mind, it may be a costly mistake to put off buying a home during the final days of 2012 when builders are providing additional discounts and concessions to get inventory off their books. Once a "Fiscal Cliff" resolution is in place, and Wall Street begins to recover, and it will, the housing market will continue its recovery, inventory will disappear and home builders will continue to raise prices. That makes "Right Now" the best buying opportunity going forward. As an agent, what is frustrating is when I get calls about deals that happened months prior knowing there is no way of duplicating them. In 2009, when all is doubt, there were buyers who took advantage of the negative sentiment, and boy, did they get some sweet deals while others were honkered down waiting for the sky to fall. During the last 18 months, finding "deals" has not been easy, as so many new home buyers have found out, and the trend for higher prices is still the consensus of many economists.
Year End New Home Opportunities Still Availalble
- West Allen - http://www.mckinneyhomerebate.com/blog/busted-contract-west-allen-special-year-end-pricing-below-mls-pricing-5-bdrm-ready-now-14k-rebate.html
- McKinney/ Frisco ISD - http://www.mckinneyhomerebate.com/blog/final-close-out-spec-gorgeous-5-bdrm-in-gated-community-near-121-in-frisco-isd-sale-priced-with-3-re.html
- Prosper- http://www.mckinneyhomerebate.com/blog/prosper-master-planned-inventory-closeout-now-prices-from-400k-to-480k-rebates-to-19000-5-and-4-bedr.html
- Year End American Legend Homes Inventory - http://www.mckinneyhomerebate.com/blog/count-down-to-year-end-savings-at-american-legend-homes-and-well-tack-on-a-major-4-buyer-cash-rebate.html
- West Allen - http://www.mckinneyhomerebate.com/blog/hot-west-allen-new-home-buy-5-beds-4-baths-3-car-game-media-study-upgrades-389990.html
- Frisco - http://www.mckinneyhomerebate.com/blog/special-close-out-hot-buy-in-frisco-429900-gets-you-4200sf-5-45-3-game-media-study-monogram-applianc.html
- Highland Homes Year End Inventory - http://www.mckinneyhomerebate.com/highland-homes-dfw-new-home-inventory.htm
Questions? Call at 214-727-3686 - Mobile
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!
Leave a Comment
Register to get
- Breaking email alerts for hot new home buys!
- Hot Real Estate Market Commentaries!
- Buyer & Seller Tips!
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Megatel Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes