FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
We're The Most Trusted Source For New Home Rebates
Since 2003 Our Client Services and Texas Best Buyer Cash Rebates have Saved Texas New Home Buyers Millions of Extra Dollars!
Since 2003, ARG has been offering Texas New Home Buyers with what we consider the best Rebate offer in Texas and then we back our Rebate Pledge with our 10 Year Complaint FREE A+ BBB Membership Record, so you know we will stand behind our promise to you. If you want to avoid common new home buyer mistakes, get experienced top producer advice, then call us. We promise to make a difference for you.
THE AGENT COMMISSION IS A BUILT-IN COST CENTER WHEN BUYING A NEW HOME
For ages, courts of law have generally held that the broker commissioin paid to transact real estate sales does NOT diminish a home's contracted sales price. That is why no matter what your final negotated price may be, that price always includes a Realtor commission whether you are using an Reatlor's services are not.
That is why ARG should be part of your stratigic financial planing when buying a new home. With ARG as your agent, we can unlock the "Realtor Commission" cost center that is built into the price of your new home and rebate back to you a significant amount of this built-in cost center.
Due to the magic of the information technology age and improved efficiencies with real estate services that resulted, ARG is able to greatly reduce the typical brokerage costs built into the price of your new home and return this built in cost center to YOU as a cash rebate or closing cost credit.
In a sense, you're already paying for your own rebate, especially if you are not working with a dedicated agent. If that is the case, why not pick up your rebate check?
One of the best way to understand the built-in agent commission is to simply ask the builder's sales representative! Agent commissions are even included in situations where the builder has drastically reduced their sales prices!
- Since ARG opened its doors in 2003, and unlike others, our client Rebates have always been calculated on the gross commission paid to us before any business expenses are taken out and we do not 1099 our clients.
ARG Rebates are 100% money whether you take the full amount via a check and or use your rebate as a closing credit to reduce the net cost of your home.
Empowering consumers to make better financial decisions is what the "Value Added Realtors" at ARG do. It's your choice, go it alone and leave money behind or give us a call and count your savings!
- More Good News!! If you have a home to sell before you can buy, then ARG offers you a commission FREE sale of your Dallas area home when you make ARG your new home buyer agent. ARG's Free Move up is in lieu of our 3% cash rebate which is ONLY offered to clients who do not have a home to sell first.
NO REALTOR® PAY MORE? SEE HOW YOU BENEFIT WITH ARG!
Your Buyer Home Rebate
Print Your Cash Rebate Certificate
Check out your Cash Rebate Savings below on our Rebate Calculator or you may CLICK here to print out your rebate certificate. Your rebate certificate's calculator will display and print out your cash rebate depending upon the price of the home you want to buy and the builder selected.
Get a 3% Cash Rebate For DFW's Most Popular New Home Builders!
As an ARG client you get 3% should you buy from American Legend Homes, Darling Homes, Drees Homes, Highland Homes, Horizon Homes, KHOV (K Hovnanian home) or Standard Pacific Homes. (See list of approved 3% New Home Builders). ARG Rebates can also be used to reduce or eliminate your closing costs. Its your choice how you use your ARG Rebate. In some situations you may also be able to use towards upgrade price reduction and or a general price reduction if permitted by your home builder.
For existing home purchases or (MLS Listed Resale) ARG offers a 1% buyer cash rebate and exceptional agent services to protect you throughout your contract's escrow period.
To spot great new home buys, many from the new home builders just mentioned visit ARG's Collin County Real Estate Blog.
ADD SPECIAL SAVINGS TO YOUR NEW HOME PURCHASE WITH ARG
(Fields marked with * are required.)
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the Buyer Cash Rebate or McKinney and surrounding area real estate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes