FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
When you purchase a Centex Home, you're receiving the benefit of a company who has built thousands of homes, with 50 years of experience in the industry. Recognized for their building excellence, Centex Home has repeatedly been awarded "Most Admired Big Builder" by Big Builder magazine, and listed in Fortune magazine as one of "America's Most Admired Companies".
New Homes and Real Estate in Cambridge McKinney
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000|
1 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 1.
Absolutely Beautiful House full of surprising features. Open concept of LR, Kit and eat in....
Energy Efficient Features of Centex Homes
In an effort to encourage the construction energy efficient homes, Centex is the first national homebuilder to install an energy monitor in every home they build. If used correctly by homeowners, it can potentially reduce electricity use by 4-15 percent.
Other standard energy saving features in all Centex Homes include:
- Whirlpool and KitchenAid brand ENERGY STAR(R) appliances
- Lennox high-efficiency HVAC system4
- Programmable thermostat(s)
- Low-emissivity windows
- Radiant Barrier roof decking5
- R-38, R-40 or R-60 insulation (varies by climate zone)
- Compact Fluorescent Lights in high traffic areas
- Instructions for operating the home to maximize efficiency and minimize wasteful use of resources
2% Buyers Cash Rebate
Contact ARG for all the latest inventory, lot selection and special builder discounts for Centex Homes. Choosing ARG as your realtor can add up to the following savings for you:
- Buyer Cash Rebates to 2%
- ARG Low Cost New Home Move up Program
- Provide you with the contact information to perhaps the lowest cost home owner insurance policy currently available.
- Provide all my New Home Buyers with future MLS Listing discounts.
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, Allen, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Centex Homes or any surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes