FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Phillips Creek Ranch Frisco!| New Drees Homes for Sale | Search MLS | 3% Cash Rebates | 0% Move-up Listings!!
Coming in the Fall of 2012! 943 Acre Master-Planned Community!
Welcome to Phillips Creek Ranch Frisco and Frisco's latest large (943 Acre) Master-planned community! Drees Homes, a major national new home builder with over 75 years of new home construction experience and stands as one of Phillip Creek Ranch's top new home choices.
Phillips Creek Ranch will contain up to 3,752 residential units and units are slated to range from single family homes on lots larger than 10,000-square feet, down to town homes and multifamily units.
Preliminary approval indicates that there will be ~789 patio homes on 55-foot wide lots, and that number can expand to ~1000 units.
You can expect the very best quality and pricing from Drees Homes at Phillips Creek Ranch Frisco.
Frisco enjoys one of the lowest property taxes in DFW.
Read more about Phillips Creek Ranch, or see below for MLS listings of homes in the master-planned community of Phillips Creek Ranch. Then check Out ARG's incredible Realtor® incentives! At ARG we offer honest cost savings Realtor Services that combines service and maximum buyer savings. ARG offers automated emails and when such emails are NOT wanted, ARG provides opt-out links to prevent further communications.
Open PDF of Phillips Creek Ranch and new lot selections for Phase I.
MLS LISTINGS FOR PHILLIPS CREEK RANCH ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. CONTACT ARG FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE EARLIEST TIME DREES HOMES WILL BEGIN TO ACCEPT PURCHASE CONTRACTS. CONTACT ARG AT 972-529-2394 FOR INFORMATION ABOUT LOT CHOICES.
Phillip Creek Ranch Master-Planned Features
Full HOA community amenities are being developed for this community of approximately 3752 new residences.
- Home prices begin at ~$300K
- Mix of 55' Front and Rear Entry Lots
- 65' Home sites
- Amenity Center - Large Leisure Pool and Swim Lane Pool
- Open Air Pavilion
- Information Center
- On Site HOA
- Vista Park Amenity Center and Lake
- 3 Community Lakes
- City Park
- 2 onsite Frisco ISD Elementary Schools
- Hike and Bike Trails (3 miles of extensive hike and bike trails in Phase 1)
- Latest builder floor plan introductions
- ARG's incredible Free New Home Move-up Program now makes it easier than ever to sell your current home and move up to a New Drees Home!
- PRINT ARG's 100% Commission FREE MOVE UP FLYER and discover the ultimate savings offer.
Phillip Creek Ranch Standard Features for Drees Homes
- Coming soon
Phillip Creek Ranch Floorplans For Drees Homes
- Coming Soon
The professional team at Askins Realty Group,McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding New Homes in Phillips Creek Ranch Frisco or anywhere inside Collin County or surrounding area real estate. Mike Askins, at ARG is a proud multi-year top selling Highland Homes Realtor and can help make your next new home purchase count. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Q. When Can a Realtor® Add Extra Savings to Your New Home Purchase? A. When Your Realtor® is ARG!
With Our Cash Back Offer You Can Get THOUSANDS of Dollars Below the Builders Bottom Line in Phillips Creek Ranch!
Builders have ONE Bottom Line Price, and it is the same with or without an agent. That means a $350K New Drees Home purchased with ARG as your agent gets you $10,500 Cash Back and without ARG - $0. Everyone wants a DEAL, but I can help you get below the builders BOTTOM LINE, with our Texas Best New Home Buyer Cash Rebate. The fact is you do want ARG on your side!
Sell Your Home For FREE! Save The Entire 6% Listing Fee!
We introduced DFW's FIRST 100% Commission Free New Home Move-up back in 2004 and have been a consumers best friend ever since. With our system, you'll get FULL SERVICE, cosmetic review of your home, referrals to DFW's best and lowest cost cosmetic make ready contractors and then final staging advice prior to listing you.
Our money saving system works and produces amazing results and we have sold an incredible ~95% of our move up client's homes (easily the best record for any N. Texas agency). Our consumer best 100% commission free move up WILL turn your largest closing cost expense (the agent commission) into the EQUITY you keep while making it easier to sell your home! Get more info: DFW TOTALLY FREE MOVE UP!
Use Our Calculator To View Your COST to Sell Your Current Home With DFW's Best and Lowest Cost New Home Move-up!
Calculator Shows ARG Savings Compared to Traditional 6% Listings
Contact Us About Representing You With Drees Homes
(Fields marked with * are required.)
Phillips Creek Ranch Master Planned Map
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Latest Median Home Sales Price Information for Collin County | Rising Pricing Trends Continue to Show Strength379 Views Add a Comment
Last Call for YEAR-END 5% ARG Rebates on Standard Pacific, Highland and Darling Homes! Must Close in 2013!298 Views Add a Comment
$50K+ OFF Select New Home Inventory in Collin County! PLUS 4% Cash Back! BIG Savings and Cash Rebates NOW!335 Views Add a Comment
Visit the KHOV & Highland Model Homes in Stonebridge Ranch and Compare New Home Value and Advantages917 Views Add a Comment
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Megatel Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes