FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Frisco Relocation Information
Moving to Frisco? See below for some handy tips and Frisco relocation information to help you research this fine city, or view current Frisco Real Estate listings. Find out how ARG can help you save $ thousands on your Frisco home purchase.
Frisco At a Glance
- White Non-Hispanic (87.25%)
- Hispanic (11.02%)
- Asian (2.35%)
- Other race (4.34%)
- African American (3.76%)
- Native American (0.38%)
Size: 70 sq. mi.
Annual Average High Temp: 93.4°F
Annual Average Low Temp: 31.6°F
Annual Average Rainfall: 40.5 "
Elevation: 696 ft. above sea level
High Schools: 5 public & 2 private
Middle Schools: 7 public & 2 private
Elementary Schools: 22 public & 3 private
Why Sell Your Home with ARG?
- Your home is a Showcase Listing! Example
- We use 1-800 Call Capture Audio Flyers!
- We use Cell Phone Flyer Technology Test it!
- We offer "Sell For Free"Client Move-ups!
- We offer ultra Low Seller Listing Discounts!
- Your Home is featured on 100's of area agent websites & Realtor.com
Most importantly we tie it all together from day one helping you get your home ready or if needed recommending quality cost effective contractors and handymen so your home is ready for MLS.
Frisco MLS Real Estate Snapshot
|Active Home Listings:||867|
|Change from Prior Month:||+87%|
|Current Average Sale Price:||$617,486|
|Average Sales Price Prior Month:||$589,042|
|Price Change since last Month:||+5%|
|Price Change since 2 Months ago:||+0%|
Whats My Home Worth?
We'll help you understand your home's general market value for FREE. Just visit Find out what your home is worth and fill out the form at the bottom of the page. We'll email you a report and when you ready just contact us and we will be happy to make an appointment to visit with you. If you are wanting to sell and buy a New Home, you'll be happy to learn that no one can sell your home for less money. We routinely save our clients between $10,000 and $25,000 via ARG's Sell Your Home For FREE Move up Program.
Frisco, Texas Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
690 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 16.
Hard to find 1 story home in the highly sought after Frisco ISD! This wonderful, beautifully...
Great home for the first time buyer looking to get into Frisco under 250 k with NO HOA! Room...
Wonderful home close to everything including shopping, restaurants, sports venues; great home...
Prime corner location in the heart of historic downtown Frisco. third of an acre lot with workshop....
Prime corner location in the heart of historic downtown Frisco. third of an acre lot. Bungalow...
Charming Updated home in sought after Frisco area and Frisco ISD. Roof is under 3 years old....
Great location for this Beautiful Frisco home, walk to highly rated elementary school, and...
Welcome Home! Frisco ISD!! No HOA!!! This move in ready home features open and bright floorplan,...
Incredible and rare find! Sought after Frisco ISD, 3BR, 2bath brick charmer on an amazing lot!...
Immaculate almost brand new 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Steel Creek plan with almost every possible...
NEW CONSTRUCTION - Frisco Lakes by Del Webb 55+ Senior Adult Living Community. Traditional...
A Must See 1-story home in the heart of Frisco. This 3-bdrm, 2-bath home with 2 living and...
BEAUTIFUL 4 BR 3.5 BATH HM IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER FRISCO ISD. UPDATED. NEW CARPET IN ALL BEDRMS,...
MULTIPLE OFFERS - HIGHEST AND BEST BY 8:00 P.M. TUESDAY, MARCH 28. Great one story floorplan...
MOVE IN READY!This highly sought after Meadow Lark floor plan built by D.R Horton features...
Meadowlark floor plan under construction, 3 bedroom, study and 2 bath. PLEASE SEE SHOWING...
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, Frisco, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Frisco homes and surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes