FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Garland Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Homes for Sale in Garland Texas. Search MLS for New and Existing Properties, $200,000 - $300,000
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
36 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 16.
Recently updated 5BD 3.1 Bath in great neighborhood. Fresh paint and carpet along with other...
SPACIOUS INSIDE AND OUT! This is a one owner home ready to accommodate a large and loving family....
1 owner custom 1 story home!! Located in South Garland on super lot backing to open greenbelt-nature...
BEAUTIFUL 2 STORY HOUSE, GRAND ENTRY WITH OPEN NATURAL SUN LIGHT WOOD FLOOR, MASTER DOWN. ...
Beautiful property: Large 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath, 3 Living, 2 Car Garage. Formal Living, Dining...
Fully Updated 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home in an established neighborhood with mature oak and...
Gorgeous one story home on corner lot with Lakeview's and open floorplan! 3 bedroom plus bonus...
Unique home w 1 Master suite up and 1 down. Golf course view from Kit & LR windows w French...
Enjoy this rare large well maintained home with 5 bedrooms, 2 living areas, plus game room...
Over 1 acre of Land for your use, Well Maintained Home Built in 2004 located in Gated Community,...
OASIS in the city! Perfect to Relax or Entertain Friends! Pool with Slide, Game Room, Sunroom,...
Beautiful home in great location to Firewheel town center and golf park! Home feat, wood floors,...
Gorgeous custom brick home in the gated section of The Shores of Eastern Hills. Open floor...
Spacious First Texas Home with plenty of room for a growing family. This 4 bedroom 3 bath has...
This beautiful updated home has a freshly painted interior, fireplaces in the master and the...
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Lawler Park Home for Sale - 2 Year Old Pocket Listing! North Facing Oversized 75 ft lot 5 Bed ~4500SF $559,000!140 Views Add a Comment
Barcelona McKinney - This is Your Last Chance For Phase 1! Phase 2 Buyers Must Wait Until Mid 2016 - 2017142 Views Add a Comment
Reduced!! Frisco New Home Near Legacy Corridor! Close in 20 Days! North Facing 3700+sf 5/4/3 Marked Down!202 Views Add a Comment
Southgate Homes is Filling a Market Void in DFW with Custom Built, Custom Designed New Luxury Homes!489 Views Add a Comment
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes