698 Quarter Horse, Frisco
Phillips Creek Ranch
Built by Britton Homes - Gorgeous two story home with stone and brick elevation. Luxury appointments such as hardwood floors, quartz countertops, 8' first floor interior doors and crown molding at entry, study and formal dining room. Gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, 5 burner cook top, double oven and lots of cabinet space. Large master suite, separate vanities, spacious shower with shower seat and 6 foot garden tub. Covered back patio for entertaining with gas line.
Pricing Trends from 42 listings in Phillips Creek Ranch:
- Interior: Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- Floors: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood Floor
- Kitchen Description: Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Other Rooms: Game Room
- Heating: Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace Description: Direct Vent, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Equipment: Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Security Description: Burglar, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire/ Smoke, Pre- Wired, Smoke Detector
- Energy: 16+ SEER AC, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane Windows, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Water Heater, High Efficiency Water Heater, Insulated Doors, Low E Windows, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Barrier, Tankless Water Heater, Variable Speed HVAC
- Exterior: Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fence: FENWOOD
- Roof: Composition
- Common Features: Club House, Comm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Perimeter Fencing, Playground
- Construction: Brick
- Lot Description: Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: Attached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
Take the Dallas North Tollway North to Stonebrook Parkway, head West on Stonebrook Parkway to Cross Grained Drive, head South to Quarter Horse. Models are on the left.
Listing Courtesy of: Larry Delzell of Britton Homes
Data Last Updated: 2017-02-26 15:31:06
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.