1047 Rolling Thunder, Frisco
Phillips Creek Ranch
An exquisite 2 story home with an elegant study featuring French doors. The spacious and open family room with 2 story ceilings is complimented by the wall of windows inviting abundant natural light into the room. The elegant kitchen is a chef’s delight with expansive cabinetry, ample counter space and a large kitchen island. The master suite is spacious with a spa like bath featuring his and her sinks, oversized shower, garden tub and generous closet. Upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms with full baths, game room and Mediaroom. Ready April 2017!!
Pricing Trends from 42 listings in Phillips Creek Ranch:
- Interior: Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- Floors: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood Floor
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Other Rooms: , Game Room
- Heating: Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace Description: Gas Logs, Stone
- Equipment: Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Security Description: Carbon Monoxide Detector, Pre- Wired, Smoke Detector
- Energy: 16+ SEER AC, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane Windows, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Water Heater, Low E Windows, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Barrier
- Exterior: Gutters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fence: METAL,FENWOOD
- Roof: Composition
- Common Features: Club House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground
- Construction: Brick, Rock/ Stone
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Subdivision
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: Attached, Opener
From the Dallas N Toll exit Stonebrook,Go W. to Bridle Blvd. Right on Bridle, you will see the models on your right at 1740 Bareback Ranch Road.
Listing Courtesy of: Clay Woodard of Move Up America
Data Last Updated: 2017-02-26 15:31:06
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.