1348 Natural Bridge, Frisco
Phillips Creek Ranch
Our regal Cassidy 1 story has a charming& impressive luxurious rotunda & study, leading to a spacious guest ste. Two additional bedrms are nestled through a secluded hallway across the FormDinRm providing pleasant privacy.The gourmet Kit& FamRm create a wonderful space to entertain as well as gather as a family.The master ste spacious & luxurious master bath is a homeowner's delight. Come see! Ready June 2017!!
Pricing Trends from 53 listings in Phillips Creek Ranch:
- Interior: Bay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- Floors: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood Floor
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Heating: Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace Description: Gas Logs, Stone
- Equipment: Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Security Description: Carbon Monoxide Detector, Pre- Wired, Smoke Detector
- Energy: 16+ SEER AC, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane Windows, Energy Star Appliances, Low E Windows, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Barrier, Tankless Water Heater
- Exterior: Gutters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fence: METAL,FENWOOD
- Roof: Composition
- Common Features: Club House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground
- Construction: Brick, Rock/ Stone
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Subdivision
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: Attached, Opener
From the Dallas N Toll exit Stonebrook,Go W. to Bridle Blvd. Right on Bridle, you will see the models on your right at 1740 Bareback Ranch Road.
Listing Courtesy of: Clay Woodard of Move Up America
Data Last Updated: 2017-03-28 14:32:04
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.