6366 Chimney Peak, Frisco
Phillips Creek Ranch Sheridan
In the highly-sought-after Sheridan phase of Phillips Creek Ranch and walking distance to award-winning elementary and middle schools, this one is a show stopper. With an office, game room, and media room, this home is brimming with in-demand features including: rich granite, luxurious wood floors, a nifty coffee and wine bar, spa-like master bath, an oversized garage big enough to park 2 cars and a golf cart, tankless water heater, extended patio with pergola, and a high-tech hot tub with lights and a tv! The community amenities include: a jr olympic sized pool with kiddie area, state of the art fitness center, park with pavilion, built-in bbq, firepits, sand volleyball court, and a jogging path.
Pricing Trends from 2 listings in Phillips Creek Ranch Sheridan:
- Interior: Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- Floors: Ceramic Tile, Slate, Wood Floor
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Coffee Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description: , Garden Tub, Medicine Cabinet, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities
- Other Rooms: Media Room
- Heating: Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace Description: Gas Starter
- Equipment: Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Security Description: Fire/ Smoke, Monitored, Pre- Wired, Smoke Detector
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane Windows, High Efficiency Water Heater, Low E Windows, Programmable Thermostat, Tankless Water Heater
- Exterior: Covered Porch(es), Gazebo, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fence: FENWOOD
- Roof: Composition
- Common Features: Club House, Community Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park
- Construction: Brick, Rock/ Stone
- Lot Description: Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: Attached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Oversized
From N. Dallas Tollway, Head West on Stonebrook Pkwy, Turn Left on Plum Creek Rd, Right on Cedar Ranch Rd, and Right on on Chimney Peak Ln. Home is on the right.
Listing Courtesy of: Riann Emch of Keller Williams Urban Dallas
Data Last Updated: 2017-02-22 09:01:41
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.