FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Downtown McKinney Historic District on the Square
In the heart of the Historic Square is the Old McKinney Court House which has been transformed into McKinney's Performing Arts Center where plays and concerts are held. Around the square are shops, restaurants, a Micro-winery, a pub and bars an wonderful historic hotel and art stores.
The Historic District hosts events such as Octoberfest, cyclist racing, Christmas parades, concerts and stage plays and other family and cultural events.
For McKinney Real Estate view current McKinney MLS Listings, to begin searching for your next McKinney Home and find out how ARG can help you save thousands on your McKinney home purchase.
Blogs about the Historic Square
- Christmas at Landon Winery on the Square
- The Highwaymen Live at the McKinney Performing Arts Center on the Historic Square
- Winter Photos on the Historic Square in Downtown McKinney
- Historic Square photos
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
23 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 16.
Traditional 1915 prairie-style home in the Historic District of McKinney, TX. The single-family...
Gorgeous Southern Beauty! First time on the market for this custom built home, situated on...
Historical District Charmer walking distance to fabulous historic McKinney shops & dining!...
This charming cottage style home built by Jered in McKinney's historic district in 2002 has...
STUNNING NEWLY CONSTRUCTED HOME IN OLD MCKINNEY. 5 BEDRMS, 3 BATHS, GAME RM, STUDY, HUGE PANTRY,...
Gorgeous new build in the heart of historic McKinney. A rare find. Craftsman style 4 BR, 3.5...
Five Minute walk to Historic District McKinney's shopping, dining, and night life! Completely...
All the gorgeous historic charm, without all the maintenance of an old house! This home was...
This home is located on a beautiful tree lined street in a prime location close to schools...
50's Ranch Style on nearly half acre lot! Original charm like gleaming oak floors, knotty pine...
Great RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL opportunity down the street from the Historic McKinney Square....
This home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a study, Granite through out the whole house,...
Location Location Location, Close to downtown McKinney. This gorgeous Historic home in the...
4 Bed, 2.5 bath home located close to Park and Towne Lake in McKinney. All 4 lg beds up. ...
This is a GEM! RENOVATIONS incl: New KITCHEN with new CHERRY cabinets, granite countertops,...
Charming 3BR 2BA ranch home in desirable McKinney neighborhood! Close to 75 and 380, plus lots...
- McKinney Convention & Visitors Bureau
- McKinney Independent School District
- McKinney Chamber of Commerce
- Visit City Links to get convenient web-links to all the counties in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
Why Sell Your Home with ARG?
- Your home is a Showcase Listing! Example
- We use 1-800 Call Capture Audio Flyers!
- We use Cell Phone Flyer Technology Test it!
- We offer "Sell For Free"Client Move-ups!
- We offer ultra Low Seller Listing Discounts!
- Your Home is featured on 100's of area agent websites & Realtor.com
Most importantly we tie it all together from day one helping you get your home ready or if needed recommending quality cost effective contractors and handymen so your home is ready for MLS.
McKinney Real Estate Snapshot
|Active Home Listings:||357|
|Change from Prior Month:||+11%|
|Current Average Sale Price:||$400,360|
|Average Sales Price Prior Month:||$396,675|
|Price Change since last Month:||+1%|
|Price Change since 2 Months ago:||+2%|
|Number of Homes Sold in Nov 2014:||155|
|Change since prior Month:||+10|
|Number of Homes Sold YTD:||2,505|
|Change compared to 2013 YTD:||3%|
|Average YTD Price of Homes Sold:||$277,678|
|Change compared to 2013 YTD:||+9%|
|Average YTD Days on Market:||34|
|Change compared to 2013 YTD:||-11%|
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the McKinney Downtown Historic District and surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Megatel Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes