FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Downtown McKinney Historic District on the Square
The McKinney Downtown "Square" is also Texas 2nd most notable Historic District. The restoration of the Historic Square has given visitors a place to unwind as they step back in time.
In the heart of the Historic Square is the Old McKinney Court House which has been transformed into McKinney's Performing Arts Center where plays and concerts are held. Around the square are shops, restaurants, a Micro-winery, a pub and bars an wonderful historic hotel and art stores.
The Historic District hosts events such as Octoberfest, cyclist racing, Christmas parades, concerts and stage plays and other family and cultural events.
For McKinney Real Estate view current McKinney MLS Listings, to begin searching for your next McKinney Home and find out how ARG can help you save thousands on your McKinney home purchase.
Blogs about the Historic Square
- Christmas at Landon Winery on the Square
- The Highwaymen Live at the McKinney Performing Arts Center on the Historic Square
- Winter Photos on the Historic Square in Downtown McKinney
- Historic Square photos
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
28 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 16.
CLASSIC 1912 Craftsman Bungalow in Heart of Historic District! Restored updated enlarged &...
Your dream house is now being built in one of the most desirable areas in all of Collin County,...
15 Minute walk from historic downtown. Colonial Revival w. charm still in keeping with period...
Grand Victorian Lady lovingly restored & adorned w historic markers & tax exemptions! Blt...
ONE OF THE BEST STREETS in the Historic District for walking to Downtown Square for coffee,...
Can you say SHIP LAP? This wonderful HISTORIC HOME WAS BUILT IN 1880 and has many of the original...
Gorgeous Southern Beauty! Close to Square! Custom blt by sellers on over half acre lot with...
AMERICAN CLASSIC SITUATED IN THE HEART OF MCKINNEY'S HISTORICAL DISTRICT. CHARMING WRAP AROUND...
CLASSIC RANCH with a Fresh Makeover! Clean, spacious, airy, & modern with cool neutral colors...
Mid-Century WOW house! All the work has been done for you in this 1950's single story home....
Another beautiful Craftsman Builder custom home in the heart of McKinney.4BR, 2.5 BA with huge...
One of McK's finer older homes on market for first time since built in '58, this one-owner...
Adorable 4 bedroom, 3.1 bath home with in walking distance to the Historic Downtown McKinney...
A great opportunity to live in the Historic District of McKinney on a very desirable street.This...
MLS# 13354867 - Built by Cambridge Homes, LLC - Ready now! ~ Beautiful Patio home in our Chapel...
Beautiful corner lot house; big living areas with a lot of light. Come and see this spacious...
- McKinney Convention & Visitors Bureau
- McKinney Independent School District
- McKinney Chamber of Commerce
- Visit City Links to get convenient web-links to all the counties in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
Why Sell Your Home with ARG?
- Your home is a Showcase Listing! Example
- We use 1-800 Call Capture Audio Flyers!
- We use Cell Phone Flyer Technology Test it!
- We offer "Sell For Free"Client Move-ups!
- We offer ultra Low Seller Listing Discounts!
- Your Home is featured on 100's of area agent websites & Realtor.com
Most importantly we tie it all together from day one helping you get your home ready or if needed recommending quality cost effective contractors and handymen so your home is ready for MLS.
McKinney Real Estate Snapshot
|Active Home Listings:||519|
|Change from Prior Month:||+1%|
|Current Average Sale Price:||$439,274|
|Average Sales Price Prior Month:||$398,430|
|Price Change since last Month:||+10%|
|Price Change since 2 Months ago:||+9%|
|Number of Homes Sold in Oct 2015:||182|
|Change since prior Month:||+10|
|Number of Homes Sold YTD:||2,286|
|Change compared to 2014 YTD:||3%|
|Average YTD Price of Homes Sold:||$302,200|
|Change compared to 2014 YTD:||+10%|
|Average YTD Days on Market:||29|
|Change compared to 2014 YTD:||-15%|
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the McKinney Downtown Historic District and surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
West Allen SPEC Sale! 3870sf 4-3.5-3 Car with Game, Media and Study & Quarte ACRE! Was $573K, Now $515!4287 Views Add a Comment
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes