FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
McKinney Townhomes make homeownership a breeze. The HOA fee covers a number of amenities including yard work and exterior maintenance, homeowners insurance from the walls out, roof coverage, and community pool. The settings tend to be quieter due to lower density construction, and residents have easy access to 121 and US75.
Click on the desired community to get more information on these popular McKinney townhome communities or see below for listings of the many McKinney townhomes for sale in Collin County.
7 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 7.
Now offering a gorgeous Custom Hanger-Townhome in a private gated fly-in community at Aero...
BUYERS FINANCING FELL THRU SELLER SAYS BRING AN OFFER! Whether you are a retiree, a young family...
EASY LIVING TOWNHOME WITH A FABULOUS LOCATION AND LUXURIOUS FINISH.OUTDOOR STONE KITCHEN AND...
STUNNING END UNIT!SHOWS LIKE A MODEL HOME!4 Bedrms(1 Bedrm Dwn),3 Bathrms,GAME RM,You Will...
Stunning townhome beautifully appointed with upgrades throughout! Hardwood floors, custom...
HURRY BEFORE ITS GONE:BEST PRICE IN HEMMINGWAY!From the moment you drive up,Great Curb Appeal...
Fantastic unit with all bedrooms and two baths up.Large secondary bedrooms and fantastic open...
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, McKinney, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding McKinney Townhomes and surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Gorgeous Like New 2 Year Old 4 Bdrm 4.5 Bath Darling Home in Whitley Place with Foley Pool/Spa - $539,900116 Views Add a Comment
March 2015 NTREIS Dollar Volume Sets All Time Record as Real Estate Markets Continue to Improve - Analysis Courtsey of Hexter Fair Title Company McKinney181 Views Add a Comment
Last 2 Huntington Luxury Home Closeout Opportunities in the Gated PGA Golf Community of Craig Ranch, McKinney493 Views Add a Comment
McKinney Model Home For Sale | Reduced to Just $380K Plus 3% Cash Back!! 3700sf 4-3.5-2.5 Game-Study-Media304 Views Add a Comment
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes