FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Homes in Sachse Texas, $100,000 - $200,000
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||Over $1,000,000|
20 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 16.
Open floor plan with large kitchen and eating area. Beautiful hardwood floors in living, entry,...
This beautiful home in the sought after city of Sachse features 4 large bedrooms, open spacious...
Stunning home, open living and dining, vaulted ceilings, light and bright! Backyard oasis with...
Diamond in the rough!Beautiful McCown Sainton single story home featuring custom paint, crown...
JUST REDUCED!!!! Former Model home sits on a large lot with a nice backyard! The master is...
Welcome home to this light and bright popular Highland Homes floor plan in beautifully master...
Nice floor plan tiles entry in corner lot house with tree shade for summer breeze , Well settled...
Gorgeous, Updated and Ready for New Owner! Kitchen has granite counters, tiled floors, updated...
Great starter home on .3 acres that backs up to a greenbelt and a creek. Too many trees to...
INVESTORS WELCOME...Beautiful creek lot...4 BR or 3BR plus study, 2BA, 2CAR swing garage, open...
Pride of ownership. Backs to greenbelt! Fantastic backyard with extended patio and pergola....
This spacious family home features master bedroom AND in-law suite on the first floor. Upstairs...
Great drive up appeal on this 2 story Colonial with mature landscaping in front & back. Wonderful...
Property being sold AS-IS. no repairs will be done. Property being sold below market value....
What an opportunity to get into a tucked-away Sachse neighborhood with no HOA! Large lot and...
Excellent started home in growing and desirable community, just minutes away from George Bush...
The professional team at Askins Realty Group, Allen, TX, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Sachse homes and surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Highland Homes YEAR END Deals Disappearing FAST! Act Now For Best Savings of the YEAR Plus 3% Cash Back408 Views Add a Comment
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Megatel Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes