FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
View ALL Active Stonebridge Ranch Real Estate Listings Below, Pg6
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
71 Search Results Found. Showing Results 81 - 71.
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
STONEBRIDGE RANCH MCKINNEY COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Chances are you have heard about Stonebridge Ranch, McKinney! Now you have found the very best way to find MLS listings inside Stonebridge Ranch's 5000+ Acre Master-plan community. ARG features the only exclusive "one-click" Stonebridge Ranch MLS home search where you can locate listings in any of Stonebridge Ranch's 72 Villages! If it is shown below, it is a Stonebridge Ranch home for sale!
Stonebridge Ranch is truly a master-planned community where all of life’s priorities are carefully and artfully considered. Every detail has been designed to enrich the lives of the 35,000 people who live here.
With Two private golf clubs laid out on over 830 acres, plus a fee paid course (Westridge - 9 holes inside SBR), a white sand lagoon Beach & Tennis Club (the only sanded beach pool in North Texas), 14 catch and release lakes, a multitude of parks, and over 26 miles of hiking and biking trails.
There is simply no place like Stonebridge Ranch anywhere else in the North Texas DFW Metroplex. Stonebridge is Texas' 2nd largest master-planned community.
Choose from among the following:
- View active Stonebridge Ranch real estate listings
- Search the 72 Stonebridge Ranch Subdivisions
- Stonebridge Ranch Luxury Homes
- Stonebridge Ranch Foreclosures
- Read more about Stonebridge Ranch
- View Stonebridge Ranch Fact Sheet
- View Slideshow
- Stonebridge Ranch Schools
Living in Stonebridge Ranch
Stonebridge Ranches' 5000+ Acre Master Planned Community is about 1-2 years away from final completion and there is no other North Texas Master-planned community that can quite compare. Started in 1986, Stonebridge homes now boasts approximately 35,000 residents, and approximately 10,000 home sites in 72 distinct master planned subdivisions.
NEW HOMES IN STONEBRIDGE RANCH
If you're looking to buy a New Home inside of Stonebridge Ranch your time is running out fast, but still have NEW HOME opportunities in Wynn Ridge where KHOV and Highland Homes are selling their latest plans. McKinney is America's 2nd fastest growing City and Stonebridge Ranch is McKinney's No.1 sought after community!
Stonebridge Ranch Resident Amenities
- Located on North Texas' most acclaimed Pete Dye Private Golf Course!
- Contains 14 lakes – many stocked with bass and catfish for catch-and-release fishing. Beach and Tennis Club with North Texas' only blue lagoon, a half-acre pool surrounded by sandy beaches and picnic facilities, plus sand volleyball court, lighted tennis courts, tot-lot playground, and a basketball court.
- New Aquatic Center with Jr. Olympic size pool and tot pool.
- Falcon Creek Park with 11.6 acres, including a walking trail, two soccer fields, one softball field, two playgrounds, and a picnic pavilion overlooking a lake.
- Stonebridge Country Club features a Victorian-style clubhouse and an 18-hole Pete Dye-designed golf course, plus a driving range, lighted tennis courts, swimming pool, and workout facilities.
- 2 Major Food Stores and modern shopping facilities.
- If you're working anywhere from Downtown to North Dallas, Carrollton, Lewisville, Denton, Allen, Plano or Frisco you can call Stonebridge Ranch home and your kids will love you for it! Hwy 121 is a few years away from Completion and this will greatly help to shorten commute times and ease access.
- 30 miles of hike-and-bike trails with PAR workout stations along the way.
- Modern State of the Art YMCA.
- W.B. Finney Park with 13.3 acres, including two soccer practice fields, two playgrounds, and one multi-purpose court.
- A new 150-acre city park will be ready soon!
- The Ranch Country Club has a 27-hole golf course designed by Arthur Hills, a driving range, swimming pool and workout facilities.
NEW HOMES IN STONEBRIDGE RANCH
- K Hovnanian (KHOV) New Homes at Wynn Ridge in Stonebridge Ranch
- Highland Homes - New Homes in Wynn Ridge in Stonebridge Ranch
Stonebridge Ranch Slide Show (Click Photos to Scroll or Play)
Stonebridge Ranch Schools
Stonebridge Ranch is served by the McKinney Independent School District which is ranked among the top districts in Texas. Currently in Stonebridge Ranch are four elementary schools (with plans for one more), all earning “Exemplary” ratings by the Texas Education Agency; one middle school, with plans for another in the near future, and two day-care centers on site.
Stonebridge Ranch Elementary Schools
- Glen Oaks Elementary
- Wilmeth Elementary
- Wolford Elementary
- C.T. Eddins Elementary
- Bennett Elementary
- McClure Elementary
Stonebridge Ranch Middle Schools
Boundary Map / School Zones for McKinney ISD
To learn more about Stonebridge Ranch view the Stonebridge Ranch Fact Sheet.The professional team at ARG Stonebridge Ranch, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Stonebridge Ranch and surrounding area real estate. Find out how you can save thousands with our Texas Best Buyer Rebate or Ultra Low "Sell - Buy" programs. Please email or call (972) 529-2394 Local Office.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
West Allen SPEC Sale! 3870sf 4-3.5-3 Car with Game, Media and Study & Quarte ACRE! Was $573K, Now $515!3811 Views Add a Comment
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes