FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
IT'S TIME TO STOP RENTING!
Why Make The Landlord Richer a Day Longer?
The National Association of Realtors just released an interesting article about how "renters are feeling the squeeze" in their wallets as rental rates continue to rise faster than household income.
Here are some of the most basic reasons why you should now consider new home ownership versus renting in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex (DFW):
1. Historic Low Mortgage Interest Rates
With mortgage rates below 4%, and from a historic prospective, these DFW mortgage rates are a gift, so take advantage of them.
2. Multiple Loan Options to help you qualify
Lenders can help you find the right loan option. From low down payment, even 0% down options for VA and USDA. Lenders also offer low closing cost loan options to help reduce out of pocket expenses. ARG has lenders who can help you today.
3. Opportunity to Build Equity While Paying Off Your Mortgage
You can't pay anything off, unless you take the steps towards home ownership. If the goal is to get debt free, then paying the landlord is only putting off this goal.
4. Stable Monthly Payments
The landlord has been raising rent rates up to 4% per year, versus locking in a payment that is tied to a point in time. Over time your house payment will shrink relative to the cost future home buyers will pay, but that aspect can't happen when you are renting.
5. Tax Benefits
Renters get none. Home owners can deduct mortgage interest and property taxes.
6. Getting Rid of the Landlord
What a headache to say the least from decoration restrictions to pet restrictions, you're constantly walking a fine line. The landlord seems to want to show up at the worst of times and worse than that, show up unannounced. If you want to be in control of your own destiny, then you can't do this as a renter.
Click on the Graphic to the right to find out how much of a new home buyer cash rebate you can get with ARG. We can help you with finding a new home, give you advice about your purchase, upgrades, lot selection, lender and even insurance companies to consider.
HUGE ARG BUYER CASH REBATES LOWER YOUR COST!
ARG cash rebates can be used towards closing costs, or as a credit towards design center upgrades and or taken as cash back. ARG rebates work towards reducing your cost basis on the new home you are buying and will save you money.
Your Road to Home Ownership Starts Here
You must be registered with a valid email address to use this form!
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- Create and save unlimited customized searches that meet your exact requirements. Your custom searches then automatically rerun themselves daily and email you whenever new MLS listings and existing listing price changes occur within your search criteria.
- Save favorite listings that you can share with family and friends. Favorite listings are automatically tracked daily and should there be a price change or change in availability status, you will receive an email alert.
- Opt-in and receive important Blog updates that cover "Hot Buys", market commentaries and buyer and seller tips.
- Askins Realty Group updates our DFW MLS listings 12 time daily, so you are never more than 2 hours away from viewing the latest new listings or price changes. ARG also boasts one of the most user friendly MLS MAP search interfaces in existence.
- Schedule showing appointments online - a great time saving tool for ARG clients.
Important Links/ Site SearchQuick Search this Website
- Recent Blog Posts
- Mike's Hot Picks
Towns in Collin CountyView additional Towns
Featured New Home Builders
- Darling Homes
- Horizon Homes
- Southgate Homes
- Huntington Homes
- Drees Homes
- KHOV Homes
- David Weekly Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Shaddock Homes
- Meritage Homes
- Highland Homes
- Landon Homes
- American Legend Homes
- D.R. Horton Homes
MLS New Home Search
- Mckinney New Homes
- Frisco New Homes
- Allen New Homes
- Prosper New Homes
- Plano New Homes
- Carrollton New Homes
- Melissa New Homes
- The Colony New Homes
Luxury Homes Collin County
- McKinney Luxury Homes
- Allen Luxury Homes
- Frisco Luxury Homes
- Plano Luxury Homes
- Prosper Luxury Homes